Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Taking a Family Picture

 I don't know if anyone else has as much trouble as I do when trying to take a family picture.  We're not all together very often so I have so seize the opportunity when I can.  My opportunity came at Thanksgiving.  I asked them to wear reds and blues and stand still and look nice while my cousin took the picture.  They had a hard time standing still and looking nice.  They kept goofing around, and we were losing daylight.  I finally told them that if they would stand still and take a nice picture then I would let them make whatever face they wanted for the last picture.
The Nice Picture


The Goofy Picture

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! you have been blogging! My blog didn't notify me...it's been fun reading about your holiday activities...sorry for the sickness part...we had stuff too and it was no fun! But I do love your family picture and all the pictures! Bishop Dan competitive? ha! Understatement of the year. By the way, I was so busy reading your blog this morning I was almost late for work! Nice job on all of it...keep going!

    ReplyDelete